BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I haven't posted in a while, but I am going to try and post more often! =) So a lot of things have been going on lately. First of all, the last two weekends, were Regions and State Basketball games. Both were in Las Vegas. At Regions, boys lost to Agassi Prep. I can't remember who the girls played, but I do remember that they won! Then, at state, we lost to PHS. Except for the losses, the Pep Band had a LOT of fun! We even convinced Mr.Lester to take us to the mall! That was the funniest part of the whole trip! =)
Then, this coming weekend it is my birthday on Saturday. I am really excited for that because that is the same day we go to our Laughlin Festival! I am in Choir and Band this year, so I will have to different competitions. If the Choir gets a Superior rating (the highest rating possible), we will go with the High School Band to either Lagoon or DisneyLand. I don't really care which because I haven't been to either, but I really hope that we get a Superior for both Band and Choir!
Also, at the end of February, there is a thing called Middle School All-State Choir. A bunch of people from every middle school singing group can go to this and sing a bunch of different songs. I am going to go to this also. It is in Reno. We have to memorize the words and notes of six different songs before we go there. Then, we have three days to practice with everyone that will be participating before we perform the songs. I am very excited about this. At first I wasn't even going to go, but I sort of got talked into it. Haha =)
Well, that is all for now! T.T.Y.L! Destiny

0 of Everyone's Buzz: